MyMenu

Thursday, October 29, 2015

National CAT Day

This is an actual national "holiday". I've gone over these "holidays" before and covered national reptile day. But on this day, every year,  is national cat day. Maybe it's just me but I absolutely love cats (and from being on the internet I know it's certainly not just me) and this day excites me. I have two beautiful cats and this is just another reason to love them even more today.

I have Kitty (like Hello Kitty) who has been with me since she was a kitten in 2002. She is a beautiful cat that I have yet to see another of with the exact markings. She is a wonderful, fun and loving cat which I am lucky to be able to call mine.

Her Majesty

The other is a newer addition to the family, Sasha. We found her in my parent's backyard, skinny as runway model, the poor thing. She had a tattered pink collar on and was as sweet as can be. After a visit to the vet and having a clean bill of health we tried to find a home for her but to no avail. So, fortuitously, we kept her and are so thankful that we did. She is the most laid back cat I've ever seen and that's saying something.

This was her on the day we found her

They are my wonderful and beautiful girls and I am very lucky to have them in my life. So today is National Cat Day and they are going to know it!




No comments:

Post a Comment